USC Price’s EML program is a top-tier leadership program that transforms leaders and prepares them for the new challenges that face organizations today.
Save the date for our EML community events including tailgates, guest speakers, galas and much more. Stay connected to your USC EML family.
Hear from students who are using EML leadership concepts, strategies, ideas and tools in their organizations.
Organizations need leaders who can build and lead high-performing teams, lead by values and instill the organization’s vision while motivating diverse groups to work together to achieve consistent progress. What got you to this point in your career won’t get you to where you want to go. More than ever, leaders today need to know themselves well, understand a new way of thinking about solving problems and adopt new skill sets that will propel their organization to new heights. No other masters program prepares executives like the Executive Master of Leadership (EML) program at the University of Southern California (USC). The program is transformational and equips leaders to make an immediate and lasting impact on their organizations.
TO THEIR START-UP
Follow this blog series about how two EML entrepreneurial students, Justin Moschina and David Robertson (C6) applied concepts and ideas to their start-up company, theGRADproject.
From their focus on their shared values and the future that they wanted to create, the EML duo have launched a profitable company that is leading their and their industry to new heights. Click here to read the blog series.
WITH EML PROGRAM
Students report that the EML program gives them a unique competitive edge in the marketplace by delivering what matters the most. This graph shows the top attributes of the program that students found the most valuable.
- Practical concepts that could be applied immediately 100%
- Personal Development Plan 95%
- 360 degree leadership analysis 90%
- USC Trojan network 85%
- Access to Thought Leaders 92%
- Life changing / Transformational 95%
- Confidence that Program will Contribute to Promotability 98%
- Confidence that the Program/Experience has Prepared Executive to Lead Effectively 99.6%
Linkedin and Facebook are great ways to share your ideas while staying connected to the EML family. Connect with EML at Facebook to share your event photos or your insights on leadership. Or start a discussion or share your perspective on a variety of leadership topics on Linkedin.
Flipboard is magazine social magazine that you can also follow EML.
CONNECT WITH EML
There are three ways that you can connect with EML:
1) The EML eNewsletter – Get the latest news, posts, articles, photos, events and announcements – all in one email. (Sign up in the form to the right)
2) Social Media: Linkedin and Facebook are excellent ways to participate in discussions and EML social events.
3) EML Website: Check the EML website: Refer your colleagues and friends to learn how the EML program can benefit them.
We look forward to connecting with you.
SIGN UP HERE!
Sign up for eNewsletter & Announcements – Or Just Talk to Us!
Copyright ©2014 USC Price School Executive Master of Leadership, All rights reserved